Since our humble beginning as three guys hand-forming holsters in a basement in 2005, Raven Concealment Systems has grown into a multi-million dollar manufacturing enterprise that has harnessed compression molding, injection molding, and vacuum forming technology to produce the most innovative, modular, and concealable polymer holsters and accessories in the world.
Raven Concealment Systems’ products are proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States of America, by American citizens.
The commitment to revitalizing U.S. manufacturing is so strong at Raven Concealment Systems, we have:
• -Sourced all of our extruded sheet polymers and injection molding media and colorant from manufacturers in the U.S.A.
• -Sourced as many of our metal hardware components, rubber washers, and eyelets from U.S. manufacturers as were available.
• -Blackened all of our metal hardware using U.S. metal treatment companies.
• -Had all of our injection molds, mold bases, tooling, and fixtures designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
• -Purchased as many hand tools, power tools, and general shop items that we could find that were still manufactured in the U.S.A.
These steps are many times more difficult and considerably more expensive than is needed in order to claim “Made in the USA” on our packaging. In fact, many companies have no problem claiming “Made in the USA” on products merely assembled in America out of parts made overseas by slave labor.
Our products cost more because we start with the best, American-made materials. We form these using American-made tools and molds. And we do all of this with skilled, highly trained, well-paid American workers.
When you buy from Raven Concealment Systems, you truly are putting Americans to work at every step of the process.
Our warranty is very simple: If you wear out or break a piece of RCS gear, we will repair or replace it at no charge – FOREVER. It doesn’t matter where you bought it, when you bought it, or how you broke it. No fine print – no exceptions. Just return the product to us and we will make it right.
It is a truly unconditional lifetime warranty.