Pistol Storage Device - PSD
The Pistol Storage Device is designed to conveniently store a variety of items, ranging from slings, tourniquets, magazines, etc. and only limited by what the shooter can fathom / fit into the PSD.
Share this with your friends before the POTUS shuts it down!
The PSD is designed to conveniently store a variety of items, ranging from slings, tourniquets, magazines, etc. and only limited by what the shooter can fathom / fit into the PSD. The BATFE has determined that use of the PSD on a pistol would not change the pistol’s classification to a short-barreled-rifle (SBR). The PSD fits on any pistol that uses an AR style pistol buffer-tube, 1.2” diameter is ideal, but it will accommodate most AR style pistol buffer-tubes on the market. The PSD can store the following magazine types in any size round-capacity relative to that style of magazine. The retention screws can be adjusted to ensure the PSD does not slide, or rotate on the buffer-tube as well as ensuring ideal retention strength for any stored magazines within the PSD
- The BATFE ruled that installing the PSD does not change the classification of your pistol into a short-barreled rifle (S.B.R.)
- Fully adjustable for maximum comfort and retention
- Fully adjustable to fit almost every pistol buffer tube & almost every magazine type*
- The only pistol device that is anti-rotational and that allows user to adjust the length without damaging the buffer tube.
- Limitless storage configurations, not just for magazines. Tourniquets, slings and other mission essential gear can easily be stored in the PSD – View all configurations in our gallery
- Made in America, by Americans, with American tooling and parts
*There is no commercial or Mil-Spec standard diameter for pistol buffer tubes. The PSD can easily fit the majority of all pistol tubes ranging from 1.25”- 1.18”
- Super-tough DuPont Zytel polymer construction
- Nitrided steel hardware for the ultimate in durability and corrosion resistance
- Automotive grade tubing to prevent cracking and deformation
- Vibra Tite thread locker to ensure your PSD and gear stay put!
- Light Weight- weighs only 6 Oz assembled
- Due to limitless configurations, the PSD ships unassembled to allow the user to customize the PSD for their optimal settings
** The PSD was designed and created by a disabled veteran.
- 6 x 1″ 8-32 Truss Head Screw, Phillips Drive
- 1 x 3/4″ 8-32 Truss Head Screw, Phillips Drive
- 7 x 1/4″ 8-32 Threaded, Slotted Post
- 1 x 4″ Length Rubber Vacuum Tubing
- 1 x Vibra-Tite thread locker
- 1 x Buffer-tube Cover
- 1 x Buffer-tube Spacer
- 2 x Storage Wings
Please note: Pistol Mounted Solutions has changed the nomenclature from Pistol-Mounted Storage Device (PMSD) to Pistol Storage Device (PSD) since the ATF letter was written.
|Manufacturer||Pistol Mounted Solutions|