I carry my Glock 19 gen 4 with this holster at the 3 o'clock position. This Holster is without a doubt the most comfortable and the least printing out of all my holsters. I've worn this holster with my Glock 19 for over 24 hours once and I never even realized that I had a gun on me. The full kit offers a variety of configurations for any body shapes and different carry positions. Aftermarket sights are not a problem with this holster. I personally asked for the ambidextrous G-19 short shell holster with the full kit because I don't like the tall shell wall against my body. Kathy, the customer service person on the phone told me it was no problem and complied with my request. I highly recommend this holster with the full kit. The right-handed holster will have a tall shell on the left of the holster and vice versa for the left-handed holster. The outer shell that's away from the body is short. The tall shell against the body is designed to ensure that you can reholster your weapon quickly without missing the holster and getting your clothing stuck as you reholster. However, for short people, the tall shell against your body can jab right into your floating ribs when you're in a seated position. This is why I asked for the ambi G-19 short shell holster in place of the right-handed holster. The ambi short shell holster have the short walls on the side that touches your body and the side away from your body. The ambi tall shell holster is the opposite. Be sure to ask for the ambi short shell holster in the comments section at checkout if you don't like the tall shell against your body! Beware that this holster will NOT fit the new Gen 5 Glocks because of their ambidextrous slide lock! Overall, this is a phenomenal holster designed with different body shapes in mind and the customer service is great!
Eidolon Holster - Full Kit
The Eidolon is the culmination of over three years of design and development. It is designed to be the most refined and functional inside-the-waistband holster on the market. At the core of the Eidolon is the holster shell. The shell is precisely fitted to the weapon on the inside and is smooth on the outside to work in conjunction with the body, belt, and clothing -in nearly any carry position- to maximize comfort and concealment. At the same time, the shell provides attachment points for a host of accessories to allow the user to tailor the holster for their specific carry needs.
The holster shells feature an innovative, adjustable retention feature that isolates the tension solely on the front of the trigger guard. This provides for an extremely clean “feel” when drawing and holstering - unlike other companies’ adjustable retention holsters which simply compress the holster body along the entire trigger guard and/or frame, resulting in a mushy feel as the pistol drags against the inside of the holster.
All Eidolon holster shells are fully compatible with most extended controls, factory and after-market sights of any height (including suppressor sights), any type of RDS mounted behind the ejection port, and most extended/threaded barrels.
The Eidolon Full Kit gives you all the accessories needed to optimize your holster for either AIWB or IWB carry on nearly any body type. The Eidolon Full kit is a tuckable, versatile, and comprehensive IWB/AIWB holster package that can be used with one or both belt attachments and give you hundreds of potential configuration options. The Full Kit includes:
- One holster shell of your specification
- Belt attachments of your choice (either overhooks or tuckable soft loops)
- One Tall Spacer for mounting the belt attachment below the trigger guard
- One set of Belt Claws
- One set of wedges
- One set of extension wings
- All needed hardware and full instruction manual
- The G26/19/Universal model has a pass-through open bottom design and will fit any 3rd or 4th Gen. Glock 9mm/.40cal double stack pistol. The holster shell itself is equal in length to a Glock 19 pistol.
- The G17 model has a closed bottom design equal in length to fit a Glock 17 pistol, but will fit any Glock 26/27/19/23/17/22 3rd or 4th Gen. pistol.
- Tuckable Overhook Set: Choose between Overhooks for 1.5" or 1.75" belts. Can be used as a pair or individually. Overhooks offer two ride height positons 5/8” up or down, and approximately 15 degrees of cant adjustment, forward or back.
- Tuckable Soft Loop Set: Can be used as a pair or individually. The polymer struts provide two ride height positions 5/8” up or down and approximately 15 degrees of cant adjustment forward or back. Soft Loops are adjustable, and will fit 1.25”, 1.5”, and 1.75” belts. The soft loop itself mounts in a slot to allow infinite ride height adjustment within the slot envelope. The loop itself can be rotated to allow infinite cant adjustments forward and back. Once tightened down, little nibs in the strut face lock the loop in place and prevent movement. Tuckable Soft Loop sets are a $5.00 upgrade to the Eidolon Full Kit.
- Tall Spacer Block: Used to mount the Overhook below the trigger guard to allow the Overhook to clear the holster shell and adjust for cant.
- Belt Claw Set: This accessory sets the Eidolon apart from all other AIWB holsters on the market. The Belt Claw mounts to the side of the trigger guard area and juts out toward the belt line. As the belt is tightened, it pushes against the Claw and levers the grip of the weapon into the body. The shape of the Claw is designed to blend into the lines of the holster shell for comfort. It also works in conjunction with the angled sight-channel area to allow the holster to conform to the waistline and virtually disappear under cover garments. The serrations on the face of the Claw are meant to “grab” the pants material to minimize holster movement, but are blunted to prevent damage to clothing. Belt Claws come in sets and can be mounted angled up or down to best make contact with the belt line in any cant or configuration for both right and left handed shooters.
- Holster Wedge: Designed to mount to the inside face of the holster shell toward the muzzle end, the Wedge will help lever the top and grip of the weapon into the body and maximize concealment especially in an AIWB configuration. The Eidolon Holster Wedge is optional, and can be removed if not needed. It is made from a special polymer which is soft enough for all day comfort, yet durable to last the lifetime of the holster.
- Extension wings. Allows the user to mount belt accessories further out from the holster if desired.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither Raven Concealment Systems, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com.
The Eidolon holster is the most comfortable inside waistband holster for me by far. I carry a Glock 19 Gen 4 at the strongside and I enjoy the countless customizations it offers to fit my body type during any positions, whether it's standing, walking, running, jumping, squatting, hiking, biking, sitting, or driving, it all feels comfortable. I've worn this holster at the 3 o'clock position for many days, 12 hours at a time and sometimes forgot it's there. I highly recommend this full kit Eidolon holster for strongside IWB carry.
This holster is great. You can conform it so many ways to fit your body type. You can use it in the appendix or the hip. I highly recommend this holster.
its good, a little price but overall great product.
I needed a simple, slim appendix carry holster that fit my size well. This holster is perfect for all of my needs!... BUT, Raven Concealment, if your listening, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make your hardware out of something more rust resistant. I've been carrying this holster for about a month, and I've started noticing rust on the screws. Other than that, I have no complaints.
I love the modular aspect of this holster. Makes it highly customizable and comfortable to wear. I wear it all day even while doing work around the house. The only issue I have is the lack of instructions on how to install each piece and fine tune. Also the screws are very difficult to get to on some pieces and securing them is a chore. I had to use a dime to tighten most of them and still could not achieve the best hold.
Works great, good retention. Many different configurations to adjust to so it will fit comfortably with different body types. I have tried a few but this is a winner.
Conceals excellently, comfortable, worth the money
My glock 19(in the closed 17 Holster) prints less than my 43 does in other holsters. Also very comfortable. I postponed the purchase do to the price, but I wasted more than the cost on other inferior holsters that are made obsolete with this holster. Definitely recommend, especially with the soft loops.
This is by far the best AIWB holster I've ever used. I've been wanting one of these for a few years & I'm really happy with this purchase.